First reported at http://theriablog.com/2017/04/13/asda-money-transfer-ria-launches-uk/
Asda Money has just announced the launch of their brand new money transfer service, Asda Money Transfer Powered by Ria, available to customers in the United Kingdom.
The new online service offers money transfer to more than 145 countries through Ria’s network of over 317,000 locations worldwide and is expected to roll out in selected Asda stores nationwide from June 2017.
Customers can now benefit from competitive exchange rates and low fees starting from as low as £3 ($3.70 / €3.50). They will also be able to transfer up to £1,800 per day, with bank deposit, cash pay-out and home delivery options available.
The service aims to offer a lower-cost alternative to other well-known money transfer providers, highlighting Asda Money’s dedicated ambition to finding the best prices for their customers. The partnership is also aligned with Ria’s value proposition to offer affordable money transfer services to all
Speaking of the newly launched service, Juan Bianchi, CEO & President of Ria Money Transfer, said: “Ria is delighted to partner with Asda Money to provide customers with a fast, convenient, and great value online money transfer service. Asda Money Transfer Powered by Ria is another example of how Walmart and Ria, by combining our assets and cultures, create more convenience and better value for our joint customers, helping them ‘Save Money. Live Better.’
“Customer experience is at the heart of what we do, and Ria is committed to providing excellent service, combined with the speed, simplicity and security that customers expect when sending money to their loved ones. We look forward to a successful partnership with Asda Money.”
“We saw a gap in the market for a service that offered a competitive alternative for so many of our existing customers, as well as new customers who regularly transfer money overseas.” – Katie Walley, Head of Asda Money.
Katie Walley, Head of Asda Money added: “We are very excited about the launch of our new Asda Money Transfer Powered by Ria. We saw a gap in the market for a service that offered a competitive alternative for so many of our existing customers, as well as new customers who regularly transfer money overseas. For all those who send money abroad on a regular basis, we wanted to provide a solution to the often high prices they have had to pay from our competitors for so long.
“For over 10 years we’ve been providing great value financial products for our customers. With the launch of our new Asda Money Transfer Powered by Ria service, we’re building on over a decade’s worth of strong growth and experience and delivering even better products for our millions of customers,” Walley concluded.
What are the benefits?
- Cost – We keep our fees low and benchmark our exchange rates to ensure more of our customer’s hard earned money is received by their friends and loved-ones.
- Simplicity – We don’t confuse our customers with countless different fees. Our pricing structure is simple and transparent, with just three price-points depending on how much they wish to send.
- Trust – With Asda our customers can trust that their money and personal details are safe and secure always.
- Stress-free – We understand that our customers don’t want the stress of not knowing if their money has been delivered, which is why we offer delivery in minutes* as standard.
- Convenience – In partnership with Ria, we offer the ability for our customers to send money conveniently to over 145 countries and over 317,000 locations.
- Customer Service – Our dedicated customer service colleagues are just a phone call away to help with any of our customers’ questions.
Customers using the online service will be able to calculate the total cost to send money to a specific country using the new Price Calculator and will also benefit from a new simplified fee structure.
* Subject to compliance requirements, bank or card provider payment processing and conditions in the destination country.
What will it cost?
|£50.01 – £650||£6||£100.01 – £1,000||£7|
For more information visit https://money.asda.com/