Looking back at our journey, it’s crazy to think about the many Ria Money Transfer services that now exist. In 1987, we were a small immigrant-made business with one simple mission: to help people like us stay connected to their loved ones around the world. We knew from personal experience that settling in a new country was hard, especially when you have mouths to feed and parents to look after back home.
We started small, delivering money to our own communities in Latin America. And that’s what made the difference. Our services and network have grown in response and in proportion to our customers’ needs, because we believe everyone has a right to make a better life for themselves. And there’s no better way to help others achieve their full potential than through genuine connection.
That’s what made Ria special, and it hasn’t changed. Now, we’re one of the top money transfer companies in the world, offering a wide range of services in hundreds of thousands of locations around the globe.
Below, we’ll walk you through all of our available products and services so you can make the most of your Ria Money Transfer experience!
Ria Money Transfer Services, from A to Z
Getting money to where it matters is serious business. At Ria, we make sure that our customers have as many options available as possible. That way, we can ensure that products and services are working for them and their families regardless of their needs and preferences. And, if there are any questions, our customer service team is always happy to help!
Our core business, Ria offers money transfer options through our retail network, online, and through the Ria Money Transfer app depending on location.
- The Ria Money Transfer App: Available in the United States, Canada, and many European countries, the Ria App allows you to send money by using your bank account or debit card information to any of our 470k locations around the world.
- Cash-to-cash: Our cash pick-up service enables you to send and receive money in cash through our retail network. The sender can choose to send in cash or card.
- Mobile Wallets: You can send money directly to your loved one’s mobile wallet account by simply selecting the wallet provider from our list of partners.
- Bank Deposit: In the same vein as mobile wallets, deposit money straight into your recipient’s bank account by providing us with their bank and account number.
- Home delivery: In Dominican Republic, Vietnam, and the Philippines, your recipient can enjoy our home delivery service and receive their cash at home or at work within 48 hours.
Customers in the United States can benefit from our check cashing services including most types of checks, such as payroll, government, state, Income Tax Refund, VA Benefits, Welfare, SSI, Traveller’s Checks and many more. You can also make a money transfer with us after cashing your check for extra convenience!
Also available for customers in the United States, Ria offers you the convenience of paying your bills through our stores, with different payment methods available. Our catalogue includes over 3,000 of the most prominent service providers in the US including Dish Network, Direct TV, AT&T, and Comcast.
We make it easy to top up your mobile phone or your relatives’ phones almost anywhere in the world and work with an extensive list of local, national, and international cell phone providers in the countries we serve. Ask us if we work with your provider and stay in touch with your loved ones.
Available in participating countries in Europe, buy or sell currency at our Ria stores. We offer very competitive exchange rates and a wide range of currencies. For travel money, we also offer the possibility for you to make a currency reservation online and either collect the currency in store, or have it delivered to your preferred location.
Hope to see you soon at our stores or in our app – download it today for iOS or Android to get started.